Brightleaf Custom Care schedules, organizes, coordinates and supervises all repair work so you don't have to.
BCC's affiliation with Brightleaf Development Company means that you have access to a cadre of well-screened, field-tested trade contractors who perform to our exacting standards and work well as a team.
The in-house staff of Brightleaf Customer Care or the expert trade contractors affiliated with us can handle any maintenance or repair problem that arises in your home. Our professional staff members can tackle anything from repairing any unsightly nail pops, fixing stuck doors (and drawers), to replacing intricate moldings.
From minor creaks to major leaks, Brightleaf Customer Care handles it all.
By performing regular maintenance and repairs on your home you:
- Protect the value of one of your largest, most important, lifetime investments/assets.
- Ensure family safety and reduce health risks.
- Improve your home's appearance and appeal.
- Have peace of mind knowing all systems, equipment, and components are in good working order.
- Maximize your home's re-sale potential.
- Save money and reduce the Total Cost of Home Ownership.
What our clients say
In this complex, ever-changing and fast-paced life, it is always nice to be able to find a way to simplify it. Brightleaf Customer Care (BCC) has done that for us – one place to call for all our home maintenance needs. We no longer have to look for a plumber, electrician etc. and hope that they are reliable and competent. BCC does this for us, and very well. Also, the annual home inspection catches unseen problems before they become major ones.
We are delighted with the service: the thoroughness of the repairs, the follow-up and the professional manner of the BCC staff…